Kids Ballroom Dance program is primarily focused on competitive latin dancing which includes: cha-cha-cha, samba, rumba, paso doble, and jive. We also teach other popular dances such as salsa and standard dances: waltz, tango, Viennese waltz, foxtrot, and quickstep.
While having fun, children learn dance steps, dance hold, how to dance with partners, and proper behavior and etiquette on the dance floor.
They will learn movement step by step, guided by our professional instructors. New and original combinations from beginners level through professionals.
Why should kids ballroom dance? Because dance:
- improves physical fitness and endurance
- improves posture
- develops grace and balance
- teaches logical thinking, rhythm and coordination
- teaches how to work in team
- teaches consideration of others
- shapes etiquette and social awareness
- classes are held in energetic and friendly atmosphere
- our Kids Dance Program is an excellent way for your child to meet new friends with similar interests
Featuring special events and functions, new and exciting dance routines, travel and dance competitions.
Prices for our Kids Ballroom Dance Program:
Private Dance Lesson for couple is – $65 (Shared between parents of the kids)
Group Lesson is – $15-20
Kids Dance Program – Specials
Special prices are available for packages of lessons and special discounts are available for siblings.