Private Ballroom Dancing Lessons have several advantages
- We offer private dance lessons for singles, couples and small groups.
- Private Ballroom dancing lessons can be scheduled at your convenience.
- You can choose the dances you want to learn.
- You can dance to your special music.
- The pace and level of instruction are tailored to your individual learning style.
- Personal attention to your individual needs results in more rapid progress.
- With fewer distractions, you’ll get more for your dancing dollars.
Private lessons at Dancier Ballroom can be booked individually at $80 per session. You can bring up to three persons for a private lesson for the same price. We also offer a special package of five private lessons for $375 and ten private lessons for $700.Payment for lessons may be made with check or cash. Gift Certificates in any denomination are also available.
For about the same price as a trip to a movie theater or dinner, you could
experience the excitement of ballroom dancing! Why settle for stale popcorn and soda, when you’ve got an hour of holding each other and learning a life-long hobby that will literally change your date nights forever? Come and learn something together at our dancing school. Spice up the night with the passionate tango, flirty salsa, or romantic waltz and foxtrot.
Embark on the path to ProAm Competitions. ProAm stands for Professional– Amateur partnership dancing. Your professional dance instructor becomes your partner and takes you to local or out of state dance competitions where you compete against other students dancing with their instructors. This is an amazing way to combine traveling and your dance pasion together.
In the ProAm Competitions, students are judged, not the instructors, but having a great dance instructor is definitely an asset! Several DanceSport Competitions are held in the area each year. Ask us about our DanceSport programs!