Every couple wants to impress during the wedding dance on their biggest night ever. Your wedding dance is important to you and it is important to us.
Our professional dance instructors make every lesson from start to finish fun, easy, and complete. Each wedding couple will have a brief consultation with their instructor to ensure that we are as thorough as possible and you end up with the wedding dance of your dreams. Sign up for Wedding Dance Lessons today!
We specialize in:
first dance, father daughter dance, and mother son dance. Our Wedding Program and Wedding Dance Lessons are available to help you with all aspects of your special day.
• we have hundreds of wedding songs in our database to help you and your DJ/band plan the entertainment.
• we can coordinate as needed with band or DJ to provide music and technical assistance.
• an extensive library of CD’s is available for finding that special FIRST DANCE song whether for you it is a romantic slow waltz or sensual rumba, a passionate tango, or a flirty salsa or cha-cha.
• to make that First Dance memorably special.
• our patient, experienced instructors are easy to work with.
• we develop a written script for the groom so that he knows exactly what to do.
• your wedding dance choreography can be as complicated or as simple as you would like, from a full on show involving a costume change, tricks and lifts, to a simple lead and follow. It will look impressive either way!
• we teach dance to wedding couples, parents, attendants, and guests.
• private lessons and/or group classes to learn or brush up on wedding dances.
• we can teach a dance class, have dance contests similar to Dancing with the Stars at your reception, shower, party as a unique form of party entertainment.
The most popular wedding dances are Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, Salsa, Blues (Slow Dance), Tango, Rumba, Night Club Two Step, and Cha-Cha.
The earlier you can start our wedding dance lessons the better, especially if you have little, or no, dance experience as a couple. 12 to 6 months before wedding – start group or private group classes with parents, friends, attendants – this allows you to learn several dances for the reception. Your First Dance can be one of your life’s great memories if you allow adequate time to prepare.
We can choreograph your FIRST DANCE to YOUR song! Private lessons , that are totally private with no shared floor space, teach you quickly and help you gain confidence. Don’t fast forward through this memory of your special day – be proud to show it again and again.
Your first dance together, as bride and groom, can be one of the emotional high points of your wedding reception ceremony. The traditional first dance, father daughter dance, and mother son dance are all focal points of the wedding reception.
Your first lesson is ONLY $10! On the first lesson your wedding specialist will have a brief consultation with you, listen to your song and start your choreography. You will be dancing by the end of your very first lesson! We offer a wide variety of wedding packages. This way you have the flexibility to make your wedding dance as simple or extravagant as you wish!
The Crash Course
Learn a few simple steps to go with your favorite song that will look and feel great in just a few lessons!
3 Private Lessons $250
The Wedding Express
Learn a variety of patterns to your favorite song; and make your special day beautiful and stress free!
5 Private Lessons $400
The Classic Wedding
Convey the warmth and love you have for each other with a personalized dance to your favorite song. Then add on an additional dance style if you wish for when the music picks up the pace and the party heats up!
10 Private Lessons $750